Welcome to the IPC India Website!
Headquartered in Bangalore, IPC India helps electronics manufacturers increase employees' technical knowledge, improve quality and enhance profitability and success. IPC's world-recognized training and knowledge-based resources and services are available to Indian electronics manufacturing facilities locally, with local resources in Bangalore as well as New Delhi.
- Provide training and certification on IPC standards such as IPC-A-610; IPC-A-620; IPC J-STD-001; IPC-A-600.
- Present educational courses, including EMS Program Management Certification
- Sell IPC standards to Indian customers
- Facilitate global IPC membership to Indian companies
- Conduct technical seminars & workshops in conjunction with trade shows
- Provide soldering & lead-free process audit services to Indian customers
- Regularly conduct short term awareness courses in soldering, lead-free processes etc.
- Provide consultancy to EMS industries in India in relation to process solutions
- Host IPC standards development activities
IPC India invites companies to participate locally in IPC standards, certification, management councils and other IPC industry programs.
Employees who participate in standards development activities will gain knowledge about industry standards, enhance their leadership skills and become more valuable to their companies.
IPC's market research regularly unearths interesting findings that may reveal golden opportunities for electronics manufacturers. Get up to date on some of the latest discoveries of interest to North American PCB fabricators.
The long awaited release of IPC-6012D, Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards, is here. With this standard, IPC delivers the most current criteria for the procurement of bare rigid printed boards to the electronic industry.
IPC is constantly evaluating the needs of our industry to identify the best possible solutions. It is this dedication that sets us apart and propels us forward. Being content isn't an option. In order to dominate, we have identified areas were we need to evolve. So what has IPC pushed to evolve?