Welcome to the IPC India Website!
Headquartered in Bangalore, IPC India helps electronics manufacturers increase employees' technical knowledge, improve quality and enhance profitability and success. IPC's world-recognized training and knowledge-based resources and services are available to Indian electronics manufacturing facilities locally, with local resources in Bangalore as well as New Delhi.
- Provide training and certification on IPC standards such as IPC-A-610; IPC-A-620; IPC J-STD-001; IPC-A-600.
- Present educational courses, including EMS Program Management Certification
- Sell IPC standards to Indian customers
- Facilitate global IPC membership to Indian companies
- Conduct technical seminars & workshops in conjunction with trade shows
- Provide soldering & lead-free process audit services to Indian customers
- Regularly conduct short term awareness courses in soldering, lead-free processes etc.
- Provide consultancy to EMS industries in India in relation to process solutions
- Host IPC standards development activities
IPC India invites companies to participate locally in IPC standards, certification, management councils and other IPC industry programs.
Employees who participate in standards development activities will gain knowledge about industry standards, enhance their leadership skills and become more valuable to their companies.
On September 10, the EU Court of Justice released a ruling on a case about the calculation of levels of substances of very high concern (SVHCs) in articles under the Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) regulation.
This year, IPC introduced an annual review process for IPC-1752A software tools developed by solution providers which has further increased the quality of materials declarations for RoHS and REACH.
IPC recently revised its certification testing programs, converting from paper to an electronic format. The change, part of IPC's Certification Quality Initiative, will improve security, shorten turnaround time for test results and improve the overall quality of questions.