CALL FOR PAPERS
Present your work at the IPC National Conference on Electronics Design, Assembly & Reliabilty and make an impact as an industry expert at this inaugural event.
As a speaker, you will be promoted as a subject matter expert in IPC communications distributed to a global audience and event participants. This is a unique and cost-effective channel for promoting your organization's capabilities and an opportunity to make a contribution to the industry.
Topics of interest Include — but are not limited to:
- Electronics packaging
- Electronics components and RF
- Emerging technologies including embedded passives and actives
- EMI/EMC design criteria
- CAD and Signal Integrity
- Interconnections on PWB and advanced PWB technologies, ceramic technologies
- Surface Mount Technology – design and manufacturing
- Materials and processing
- Cable and wire harness
- Design for ESD, Manufacturing, Reliability and Test
- Yield and Quality control in manufacturing
- Solders, Lead-free solders and RoHS
- Electric Test
Requirements for Submission
Your submission must be received by November 1, 2012:
- An abstract of 250 to 300 words that summarizes recent technical work – case histories, research and discoveries
- Your professional biography
- Complete contact information
Your presentation should be non-commercial in nature and describe significant results from experiments, emphasize new techniques, discuss trends of interest or contain technical and/or appropriate test results. Suggested time for presentations is 25 minutes.
November 1 — Your submission is due
September 15 — You will be notified regarding status of the proposal
October 15 — You complete PowerPoint presentation will be due to IPC
- Conference speakers will receive complimentary admission to the two-day conference and exhibition.
- Complimentary event proceedings & conference kit.
- Opportunity for Networking among the leading technology experts.
- Roster of participants
How to Submit
To submit your proposal for a conference agenda presentation, or to learn about conference participation, please e-mail email@example.com.