About IPC India
With awareness of IPC standards steadily catching up in Indian electronics industry, IPC India’s role in providing extended services over and above training & certification on these Standards is on the rise. On date, different verticals of Indian Electronics Industry, mainly the premium companies from EMS/PCB industry are quite well conversant with IPC Standards and its various activities:
• Facilitate global IPC membership to Indian companies
• Create awareness on IPC Standards to meet the industry requirements
• Conduct periodical review meets towards an improvement of current IPC Standards
• Conduct IPC Training & Certifications programs at our established Training Centre at Bangalore as well as on-site of the sponsoring company.
• Offer Validation / Audit Services covering the product and process audit to the EMS sector.
• Conduct One-day Awareness Workshops on Hand Soldering, Wire Harness, & ESD
• Host Conferences & Workshops for professional growth on the professional front
• Hold Competitions that recognize the best of the talent in PCB design and Hand soldering
• Market IPC standards in print and soft copies in DVDs
• Circulate monthly e-Newsletter covering IPC India, IPC & Industry News.
In a nutshell, IPC India encourages and guides Indian Electronics Companies to grow multifold in terms of performance, quality and profitability. IPC India motivates companies to participate in IPC standards, certification, management councils and other IPC industry programs. Delegates, who participate in standards development activities will gain knowledge about industry standards, enhance their leadership skills and will become more valuable assets to their companies.