IPC INDIA NEWS
From the Managing Director’s Desk:
With our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi reiterating his vision of India becoming a global hub for electronics and auto manufacturing. . .
IPC India opens an office in Delhi to facilitate better services to its client in the NCR and northern parts of India.
The contact details of the new IPC India office at Delhi are as follows:
Contact Person: Mr. Abhishek Upadhyay
Address: Elcina House, 422, Okhla Industrial Estate
Phase-III, New Delhi – 110020.
Contact: +91 9313224509 /
E-mail ID: AbhishekUpadhyay@ipc.org
IPC India introduces E-Commerce portal:
IPC India has introduced e-commerce portal which can be used by the customers to enroll their candidates for the courses conducted by IPC India.https://www.ipcindia.org.in/training-certification
The portal can also be used for taking up of IPC India membership. The same can be facilitated at:
IPC Launches IPC Transportation Electronics Reliability Council
Council works to implement transportation industry standards for electrical and electronic systems.Read More
Courses conducted by IPC India during October2018:
-IPC-A-600 JCIS – at IPC Training Centre, Bengaluru October 3 to 5, 2018. – No. of participants: 09
– IPC-A-610G CIS and CIT- at IPC Training Centre, Bengaluru. October 08 to 11, 2018 – No. of Participants: 09.
– IPC – CID, at Schlumberger India Technology Pvt. Ltd., Pune. October 25 to 27, 2018 – No. of participants: 08
– IPC – CID, at IPC Training Centre, Bengaluru.October 25 to 27,2018 – No. of participants: 08
– IPC-A-610G – CIS, at HotelSilver Ark, Gurgaon. October 29 to November 01, 2018 – No. of participants: 10
-IPC-A-610G – CIS, at Hotel Centurion, Pune.October 29 to November 01, 2018 – No. of participants: 15
Courses tentatively planned by IPC India during November 2018:
• IPC-A-610G– 12 to 15, November 2018 – at Pune• IPC-A – 610G – CIS – 19 to 22, November 2018 – at Bengaluru
• IPC-J-STD-001G- CIS/CIT – 19 to 23, November 2018 – at Bengaluru
• IPC-A-620 C – CIS– 12 to 16, November 2018 – at Bengaluru
• RCI – 26 to 30, November 2018 – at Hyderabad
• IPC-7711/21C- CIS – 24 to 26, November 2018 – at Bengaluru.
New memberships for IPC India during October 2018:
India becoming global hub for electronics, auto manufacturing, says PM Modi in Japan
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday described Make in India as a “global brand” while underlining his government’s initiative to boost manufacturing in India. . .
Government Likely to Adopt Fresh Measures to Curb Electronic Imports
India has been increasingly importing telecom equipment worth $22 billion and theoverall electronic imports have been estimated to reach $300 billion.
Read more at:
ISRO successfully tests Cryogenic Engine (CE-20) for GSLV Mk-III / Chandrayaan-2 Mission
The upper stage of GSLV MK-III vehicle is powered by Cryogenic Engine (CE)-20 which develops a nominal thrust of 186.36 kN with a specific impulse of 442 seconds in vacuum. . .
IBM to acquire software company Red Hat for $34 billion
IBM Corp said on Sunday it had agreed to acquire U.S. software company Red Hat Inc for $34 billion.
Smartphones emerge as bright spot for Indian manufacturing
India – Smartphone-maker Lava is a small player in India’s booming mobile communications industry.
India Needs Robust Fiber Infra to Unleash Full 5G Potential: TRAI Chief
A robust fiber infrastructureNSE 1.24 % is essential for India to unleash full potential of 5G and new-age technologies. . .
IPC Delegation to the White House:
IPC USA led the delegation to The White House with 5 prominent industry leaders and IPC announced their commitment to creating one million additional skilled workforce opportunities in the United States over the next five years.
(L-R) Mr. Joe O’Neil from Green Circuits, Ms. Meredith LaBeau from Calumet Electronics, Dr. John Mitchell, President & CEO, IPC, Ms. Ivanka Trump, Mr. Shane Whiteside from Summit Interconnect, and Mr. Darryl Graves from Zentech.
Proactive Design for eXcellence Process for High Speed Design by Mr. Amba Prasad, Product Architect, R&D, Tejas Networks Ltd.
• IPC India co-located and participated at the Messe Muenchen Show during 26 – 28 September 2018 at BIEC, Bengaluru.
A complete report of the show can be availed here.
• IPC India will host a ‘HAND SOLDERING COMPETITION’ at U R Rao Satellite Centre (ISRO), Bengaluru, as part of the IICI-18 – IETE International Conference on IoT, Big Data Analysis and 5G during 13 – 15 December 2018.
• IPC Calls for Participation for IPC APEX EXPO 2019:
IPC – Association Connecting Electronics Industries® invites engineers, researchers, academics, technical experts and industry leaders to submit technical conference abstracts and course proposals for IPC APEX EXPO 2019 to be held at the San Diego Convention Centre.
Wisdom Wednesday calendar: (Free Webinar for members only)
|01||November 14, 2018||Sneak Peek into IPC APEX EXPO Tech Conference||30 minutes|
|02||November 28, 2018||Results of PCB Technology Trends Study||30 minutes||Sharon Starr, IPC|
|03||December 12, 2018||Sneak Peek into IPC APEX EXPO Professional Development||30 minutes|
More Information at: